Hi, I’m Cecilia and I’m glad you dropped by. This is my personal blog Vanilla and Caramel.
I started Vanilla and Caramel back in November 2005, a way to dip my little toes in the world of blogging. It also kept me writing, which is something I enjoy to this day. I really had no idea what I wanted to do with this blog. But it has evolved and became the gateway, the news reporter, the record keeper, the sounding board and the shock absorber in my life.
Not bad, right?
A little about me:
- I was born and grew up in Quezon City, Philippines. I moved to New York City at the age of 24, then to the suburbs of Connecticut at 28.
- I’m a night owl. I can’t sleep before midnight.
- 8 is my favorite number. That’s why I also love BB-8!
- Shredding paper is very therapeutic for me.
- I love sunrise, sunset and rainbows.
- I love packing stuff for travel…which means I love to travel. I also love looking for good travel deals.
- I’ve gone skydiving twice!
- I make time to play with my dog no matter how tired I am.
- I sit close to the emergency exit when I’m in the train. I also prefer aisle seats in planes and buses.
- Chippy’s my all-time favorite junk food.
Thanks for dropping by.