Here are stuff I’ve thought about lately. I’ll post about each one at some point, but I’m putting it here as a reminder.
- Things will happen that will break your heart. Not just in half, but in teeny tiny shattered pieces that you wonder how you’ll put it back together, if at all.
- No matter how much you love someone, it doesn’t guarantee that they will love you back. Some people just want to be loved, but they don’t want to reciprocate. Only you can tell if you’ll accept that or not.
- Cheaters will accuse other people of cheating.
Liars will accuse others of lying.
Gossipers will accuse others of gossiping.
Thieves will accuse others of thieving.
Bullies will accuse others of bullying.
Attention whores will accuse others of attention seeking.
Pay attention to what people accuse you of. Chances are, it’s who and what they are. It’s got nothing to do with you. People see the world as they are.
- There is no room in my life for people who don’t believe in me.
- The thing is, if you take offense at the fat shaming, they slam you for being rude when in fact, they’re the ones who are rude. You will never be thin enough for other people, so don’t mind them.
- Other people will tell you to settle, not to aim high, not to rock the boat. Just be happy with what you got.
- We give excuses for the people we love.
- Kung bastos ang lalaki, maski ano pang suot ng babae, babastusin niya pa rin. Hindi rason or excuse yung suot ng babae para bastusin. Bastos ka lang talaga at walang respeto.