What did we end up doing to our master bathroom?
- Painted the walls gray, True Value’s Dove Gray.
- Painted the ceiling, trim and baseboard white.
- Stained the bathroom cabinet with gel stain, General Finishes Java Gel Stain and a topcoat.
- Replaced the sink faucet. (You can read about it here.)
- Converted the old Delta shower fixture to a newer Delta model.
- Changed the brass light fixtures and replaced with the brushed nickel fixture Vallhall from Ikea.
- Changed the brass handles to brushed nickel.
The yellow towels and the shower curtain all came from Target.
So this is how our master bathroom ended up looking!
Not bad if I say so myself.
What do you think?